MJ Arsenal Maker's Pass Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the MJ Arsenal Maker's Pass (the "Program"). By participating in this Program, participants agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions. The Program is sponsored by MJ Arsenal [Insert Company Address and Contact Information].
- The Program is open to individuals who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
- Employees of MJ Arsenal, their immediate family members, and persons living in the same household as employees are not eligible to participate.
- This Program is void where prohibited by law.
- Program Participation
- Participants can enter the Program in several ways as outlined by MJ Arsenal. Detailed instructions for each entry method will be provided separately.
-If entry is by way of design submission, entrant agrees to have this design be shared to the public as part of a community vote if selected to be a finalist.
-Detailed participation requirements will be presented in contractual form with obligations of the Company and Maker outlined.
-Participant acknowledges the receipt of future emails both regarding the Maker’s Pass program as well as other MJ Arsenal specific announcements.
- Agreement with Maker
- If selected as a 'Maker,' the participant must enter into a contractual agreement with MJ Arsenal.
- This agreement will outline the specific terms of participation, rights, and responsibilities of both the Maker and MJ Arsenal.
- Participation as a Maker is contingent upon reaching a mutually agreed-upon contract.
- By participating in the Program, participants acknowledge that they have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
By clicking “SUBMIT” I represent that I am at least 21 years of age and I have read, understood, and agree to the terms of service.