To ensure the best possible experience when using a Rollie Bubbler, use these tips and tricks by the inventors themselves at MJ Arsenal.
- To fill with water, use the carb hole located just above the spout.
- Water level should be just above the bottom of the diffuser, about 1/4 an inch of water
- To ensure a tight seal, give the rollie a twist when securing into the spout.
- While smoking, hold the piece level for the best function and water diffusion
- To ash, GENTLY tap the base of on the edge of your ashtray. ( the bumper back makes this much safer to do)
- To clean, run hot water through the piece a few times
- Fill with a few drops of your favorite cleaner (IE: rubbing alcohol or other pipe cleaning solutions)
- Cover the three holes with your fingers and shake until clean!
- Rinse everything out with COLD water
Keeping your glass clean will greatly enhance your smoking experience. We recommend cleaning as often as you can. Watch the video to see a demonstration of the cleaning process!